Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Oh the things kids say! #2

If you know us, you know that Lincoln has some trouble pooping. Its no secret. So a about two months ago, he told me he had to go. I took him to the bathroom & put him on the potty. I asked him if he had a little poop coming or a big poop. He told me it was a big poop, so I walked into the other room to put away a few things. After a 2-3 minutes, he called me back in the bathroom & asked me to hold his hand. Pretty normal request. Then, he looks at me and says, "Mommy, back up over there." Waving his hand toward the door. As I am backing up, I ask him, "Why do you want me to back up?"  He says, very matter of fact like "Back up so the poop dont splash you."
I about fell down. I said, "What did you say?"  He said, "so the poop dont splash you." At this point, I was doubled over in laughter, which made him laugh. I just couldnt believe what I had just heard.
He finished his business, but it was just so funny that night!

Oh the things kids say!


No comments:

Post a Comment