Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Are you Smarterer?





In case you didnt know, I am a BzzAgent. As a BzzAgent I get to try new products and services (often for free & before anyone else does), spread sincere word of mouth about them and have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around. Its really great!

My new campaign is Smarterer. Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on digital, social, and technical skills. Using crowd sourced test design and a scoring mechanism similar to the one developed to rank chess masters, in just 10 questions and 60 seconds we can give you a valid score.

When you take a Smarterer test you can get a score on your skills in areas like:
  • Blogging tools like Blogger, Tumblr, and WordPress
  • Browser systems such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer
  • Games like Angry Birds and World of Warcraft
  • Social Media tools like Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Twitter, and YouTube
  • And how much of a Baller you are. Serioulsy!
I took the BzzAgent Smarterer quiz & I scored 791 out of 800! Not too shabby I might say!
You want to try it? Check it out here: http://smarterer.com/

Wanna be a BzzAgent? Contact me & I will tell you how to become one and become smarterer :).