Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Epitome of Fall

Now, its still hot here in Texas - 85+ days of 100degrees or above, but today is September 1st and that is a sure sign that fall is coming.  Fall is my favorite season!


Leaves 14.5 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
One thing you must know about me...I am a little bit of a candle snob.  I only like certain candles. My favorite for fall is the LEAVES candle by Bath & Body Works. This candle is the epitome of everything that is fall!
I love, love, love this candle. They went on sale today and I also had a coupon, so I went and bought 4. That should get me through mid-October. I will probably have to get more later. If you dont trust me, go to your local BBW and try this candle before they are sold out. I promise you wont be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment