Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29th, 2010

Dittos for Kiddos.

I have heard many people talk about Dittos for Kiddos, but I had never been. I really never had a reason to go, until now.  Diddos for Kiddos is a huge consignment resale event that happens twice a year here in Abilene. They only accept really good items from individuals in the Big Country area. One of my friends consigned a bunch of stuff, but was not able to use her consigner passes so she gave them to me. What a blessing!

Even though I know we are having a boy, I did not want to purchase a lot a clothes since I know we will get some at the baby shower and we dont have any idea how big this baby will be. So I went looking for things like a swing, bedding, bumbo, toys, etc.

Here is what I found at great prices:
Graco swing - $35

Tiny Love Floor Activity Mat - $15

Rocking chair - $10
I had a good time looking for these items. We will have to do it again in the spring once he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment